Lemon Ink

Saturday, May 19, 2007

When fate hands you a lemon, make lemonade.
- Dale Carnegie

A friend has a very remarkable blog called the Lemon Ink.

I was quite surprised at first to see that the blog was blank I thought it must be a splog. I tried saying "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!" but I guess I was just in the illusion that I was looking at the Marauder's Blog. I even tried saying, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" But I realized a blog is not a mirror and even if it is, the blog would only respond "You are" had I been Snow White.

Anyway, it took my low IQ quite a while to figure out that highlighting the blog makes everything appear. I thought my friend must be doing something incorrect so I pointed out to him his error.

But it turned out that I wasn't able to let my ignorance get in the way of expressing my opinion. He pointed me instead to the invisible ink.

Readers may have some difficulties with his blog but it's his. And I think that the invisible ink is quite a clever statement.