More On Evil Blogging

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Evil as it is to several people, I'd say that this is another opportunity to meet more people and to explore more blogs. And of course to reconnect again I guess with the viralink people.

I got this matrix from Jimmy Huen.

Instructions:

1.) Copy and paste the matrix of “ViralTags” below.

2.) Substitute the Host Tag and one of the “Viral Tags” in the matrix with your anchor text of choice with your blog’s URL. Please keep anchor text to a max of 3 words to keep the matrix size manageable.

3.) When you get a ping back from someone that has your link in one of their “Viral Tags”, practice good karma by copying his/her Host Tag’s anchor text (automatically the associated link will also be copied) and paste it over one of your “Viral Tags” below.

4.) Encourage and invite your readers to do the same and soon this can grow virally.

=========== Copy and Paste below this line ===========


Host Tag: The Broken Bow

Mindtrick | The Broken Bow | Anitokid Chronikos | AGLOCO, Internet Marketing and Blog Reviews | Earn Global | Hot Buzz | Credit Ability | Filipino Family | Filipino Community | Philippine Trip | Tech at Hand | Start A Blog | Filipino Romance Novel | Startup Entrepreneur Money | Create A Blog | Newsome | BMW Community | Chronic Headache | Ageless Beauty | Filipino Author | Tech Gadgets Stocks | Manila Mom | Internet Marketing Austria | eSofthub Web Finds | Mrs. Sparrow | Learn about e-Learning | Weight Loss | Make Money Blogging | COMPUTER seventy-five | Jack Book | Earn Income Online | Monetize Your Blog | Earn Money Online | Infokarir Blogs | Make Money At Home | Really Smart Guy | Entrepreneurship Internet Web | Earn Money Online | Tech-Hack Rambling | Filipino Family | Affiliate Program | Make Money Blogging | Overseas Filipino Worker | Tech Startups Web2.0 | KLAPKiDS | Sarah Pauline Cada | Plugins TV Blogging | The Next Corner | Daily Bulls Investing | Domain Development Blogs | Really Funny Jokes | Wealth Blog | Internet Marketing | Internet Marketing German | Reviews And Previews | Yung . Silent Whisper | start a blog | The Junky's Wife | Business Blog Web | Fun Web Development | Cat On My Head | Justice Investments | Make Extra Money | Make Money Blogging | Filipino Programmer | Gold Rushin' blog | Master Engrafter | Political Social Media | Static Thinkbox | Diwatangbyaning | Viralinks, Viraltags | Cowboy's Wife Life | Marketing Blog | Foximus | WCB Digest | Business Chats | That's What She Said | Make Money Online | Gay-Christians | Polemizzatore | Loop Letal | Life Disguised in Humour | Cash Money Blogging | Dietro è a casa, davanti a noi il mondo... | Making Money Online | JLS Cisco Networking | Mi Mi Mi | Mi Mi Mi | Free Stuff | Bloggointestinale | Mik3 | Cannara.eu | Music Videos | Electrical Interlock | Blog Plus Ultra | Monetize Your Blog | Pixie Tail | Savvy Writer | Running Fitness Marathon | Russian Humor | Sha Money Maker | Make Money Online | Ibujempol BundaWaH | Paid To Blog | Best of Blogs | Malaysian Stocks INC | islam4me | Steve's Tech Blog | Reyna Elena | Hanneng.net Tech Blog | My Life | Personal Finance | Daily Life Technology | Father of One | Bulletproof Harpist | Sciura Pina | Alex 2000 | Make Money Online | Acchiappasogni | Mario's Weblog | Randomaccesslife> | Yaab | Profitable Productive Blogging | Samuele Silva | ...Lord Zarcon | blog di iMod | Stratz's Blog | Wolly's Weblog | 2012 movies | Myspace Make-money Millionaire | Fanaticspace - ViralTags | Telemaco | Catepool | Gadgets and Technologies | Make Money Online | My Journey | Free Stuff | Cheezmizan with Chuva | Fun Web Development | Junk Food Snacks | Germany - USA | Earn Money Online | Photoshop Tutorials | Dinosaurs | Web Design California | Anything and Everything | Ngadutrafik 2007 | Time Clock Software | Earn Money Online | Asian Celebrity | Technology for Humans | Batang Yagit | Massage Spas Bodywork | Mariuca's Perfume Gallery | Daniele Salamina's Blog | The Legal Two-Timer | Nakanampucha | Yummy Silicon Chips | Caribbean Travel Blog | Space Blog | Foodtime | A Day In The Life | Pinoy Blog Machine | Get Money Fast | Ganar Dinero Online | Yoeru | Cookie Labs | Secret Tech Blog | Maryannaville | A Great Pleasure | Nonsense & Tears | Enything On Life | Anything Goes | Budget Travel Blog | Brainybimbo | HUMA B~ | Social Media Munching | Good Jokes | EARN MONEY ONLINE | TECH LOCK-RAHUL | GameOPS | Nostalgia Manila | A's Asylum | First Time Dad | We are Family | Make Money Online | Angelblush | Motiveless Crime | Jehzlau Concepts | Mommy's Getaway and Chat | Laketrees | Nessa-Mumblings | Blogger Whale | great way musing | El Comentario Diario | Blogging For Money | Geldmengen HD | Motiveless Crime | Rideit Likeyou Stoleit | http://talkingforum.wordpress.com/ | eCommerce Retail India | Koolbirks.com | SEO Blog | Foodtime | Electronica Musica | Snapshots of Life | Rescue Me | Agloco.com.tw | AGLOCO Hours | Speedcat Hollydale | ConteAqui | Prudence and Madness | My Blog Machines | Money Hub Online | Left in Aboite | Pro Audio Matrix | e-cashworld | Pinoy Guitar BT | The Four-eyed Journal | Earn Money Blog | Working at Home Mom | Nonsense & Tears | Google4Google | Angelbush | DIYers IT Zone | Diary of bad girls | EZ Profit | Derrich.com | MSU Spartan Sports | The SOHO Quest | Henkou | Cheezmizan with Chuva | Technology & Me | McBilly’s Making Money | Two Write Hands | Karlana’s Blog - My Life | Online Novel | MileStone | Syaf The Geek | ineptuser | Simple Life | PantherModerns | Tunisnewsar | Meandering Passage | This is Miracle | The Murphy's Law | DanAtMeDog's Vox | El Comentario Diario | She Rambles On | Visit Egypt Online | Wildheart's Works | Planet Apex | Jokes and Anecdote | Wired PR Works | An Anonymous Journal | Life is Colourful | Business Research Intelligence | Premium Content | Robtencerpr | Become Famous | Celebrities Love | NY Socialities | The Yard Sale Review | Creationist's Fantasy | Tunsinn | Moneylogging | Rediffland | Maine Mamas | Island Ice | MAXFORAS | The Auto Writer | Shakya1 | Apple iPhone Community | Marketing for Beginners | John Cow Dot Com | Paradise Philippines | Euroyank | Life is Risky | Josh Sankey | Adsense | Movie Me! | Static Think Box | Kelas-blog | Huma B~ Post | P Morrow's Online Money |

Important: Once I get a ping back from you, I will add your anchor text and the associated link you designate as “Host Tag” here, replacing one of the “ViralTags” from the matrix above. As more and more bloggers copy and paste this matrix, the more backlinks you will have with your anchor text. If everybody who copy and paste from your blog does the same, pretty soon this will spread and go viral. So, the sooner you participate, the more links with anchor text you will receive.

========= Copy and Paste from Above this line =========


38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember to update your "Host Tag" with your anchor text and link so that I can update it on my matrix.

BTW, can you please mention the origination of this matrix? Thanks for seeing the potential and jumping in early :D

Jimmy

Novice Blogger said...

I'm sorry, I mentioned you at the end of the post earlier. But I've put you now at the start already. :)

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Done.. Novice.. I include on my list..http://techathand.blogspot.com/2007/06/could-viral-viraltags-increase-our-pr.html

Dex

esofthub said...

I've added you to my viral tags and technorati.

BetShopBoy said...

Hi

I've link you to my ViralTags @ http://betshopboy.blogspot.com/2007/06/lets-get-viral.html

Appreciate if you link me back

Novice Blogger said...

tech/esoft/betshop: added you all already.

Anonymous said...

I think you were the first one that caught this "taggness" when I first posted it up two days ago. I had 7 other URLs that I started with first due to their original support of my reservation list, but you were the first to copy and paste the matrix.

I think we are all glad it took off the way it did in only 2 days. Sometimes this weekend I will be trying to promote it more so it'll keep on going. I've lost track already how many ping backs I got ... a lot... so kudos to you to see the potential and got onboard quick haha. There were some bloggers that always hesitate and after two weeks, they finally got on Andy's viralinks but missed hundreds of backlinks. I hope this' take your Technorati rnakings far. Good luck man.

Jimmy

Novice Blogger said...

I saw the viraltags when you mentioned about it in one of your comments in Bob Meets World. There isn't any doubt that Andy's idea is great but I thought that the text link has better chance to be recognized in the google page ranking. I discussed the viraltags with the AnitoKid (anitokid.blogspot.com) and it was actually him who saw the potential. With his encouragement, I hopped in at once.

And just after a couple of hours, we were surprised by the results! Your idea took off! You've done a good job!

htroika said...

Hi. I've added the viralink at http://how-to-makemoneyonline.blogspot.com.

Appreciate if you could add me too..!! Thanks..

Regards.

htroika said...

Hi.

I've added the viralink at http://how-to-makemoneyonline.blogspot.com

Appreciate if you could add me too..!! Thanks..

Regards.

Gadis said...

Hi ! I just joined Viralink community ! I've added you to my viralink. You can find it at: http://ngadutrafik2007.tungmung.co.id/?p=45
Hope you add me site to your viralink at http://ngadutrafik2007.tungmung.co.id
Thanks

Anonymous said...

You are welcome and thinks for the Link acknowledgement and comment... cool site... Mine is new and is still under construction... so hopefully, I'll have some good stuff before long

Ashley said...

I added you. If you wouldn't mind doing the favor, I would be grateful. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the inclusion ...

see you !

Andrea

Bobby Revell said...

Hey Thanks Novice Blogger, I'm a novice too, I just learned how to read 6 months ago and look at me now with my own blog!:)

Anonymous said...

You are in my matrix. Please reciprocate. Thanks

lisa q. said...

thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment and for adding me to your matrix :)

jay said...

Thanks for adding me to your matrix - I'm not clear on pinging so I will be visiting founders cafe at intervals and 'lifting' the matrix to make sure I am up to date...

Smart Alec said...

Hi, I wasn't sure what viraltags means by "ping", so I am just leaving you a comment... I have added the viraltags at http://pocketsermon.blogger.com - thanks!

NIHAL said...

Hi there.

I've just joined the Viral Tag Link and your site is listed on my page. Hope you would reciprocate this back.

Thanks in advance.

Novice Blogger said...

mr.ular/gadis//ibujempolbundawah/ smartalec/nihal: Added you all already. :)

Anonymous said...

i have added you in my viral tags\\

http://melovillareal.com/2007/06/14/viraltags-get-free-links/

NIHAL said...

Hi there, my friend.

Thanks for that inclusion. Wish you all the best and keep up the good work at your site.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I just added the viral link matrix to my page and I have a link to your page. Was hoping that you could return the favor! URL-http://humab.blogspot.com TAG-HUMA B~
Thanks for the add!

Ron Del Rosario said...

Got your message and added you too my links list! thanks for stopping by! =)

Palin Ningthoujam said...

hi, i have linked to you on my Social Media blog as part of the viralinks chain.
http://tinyurl.com/3yaw4w


Was wondering if you could link back.
url: http://socialmediamunching.blogspot.com/
anchor: Social Media

Cheers, PN

Yasmin said...

Hello there, Novice Blogger.

I've joined the Viral Tag and I've added your site, could you do the same for me. My Host tag is "Good Jokes".

Thank You :)

A Silken Touch said...

Hi,
I have added you to the four blogs of mine.
Webtools: http://webtools-desinet1.blogspot.com/2007/06/improve-rankings-with-this-tool.html
The Third Eye: http://3eye-desinet1.blogspot.com/2007/06/improve-your-blog-ranking-with-this.html
Earn Money on Internet: http://simfin.blogspot.com/2007/06/yet-another-tool-for-increasing-your.html
EMOI: http://earnmoneyoninternet.wordpress.com/2007/06/18/a-cool-tool-for-increasing-your-blog-rankings/

Could you please add my four blogs to the mesh.

Regards.
Silki

Johann The Dog said...

Barking In: I've joined the VirtalTags Train with my two sites! JohannTheDog - http://blog.johannthedog.com and Rescue Me - http://blog.helpingpups.com.

Kim said...

thanks for the adds Novice blogger...
I will fave you too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've added you on all of my blogs hope that you will do the same, thanks :)
My blogs are:

http://www.syafthegeek.com
http://syafrizal.wordpress.com
http://geekwholovesfirefox.blogspot.com

A Silken Touch said...

Hi,
I have added you to my blog here at
http://sexycel.blogspot.com/2007/06/improve-your-blog-rankings-with.html

Host Tag: Sexy Celebrity

Could you please add my tag to your mesh of tags

Regards.
Silki

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've added Viral Tags to my site that contains a link to your site. I'd certainly appreciate you adding a link back to me.

Meandering Passage - http://www.meanderingpassage.com

Thanks!

tm said...

Hi,
I have you added: http://www.el-comentario.com/2007/06/increase-your-pr.html

If you could return the favor:
Anchor text: El Comentario
Anchor link: http://www.el-comentario.com

I'd appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Viral Link add - I've updated mine with your tag.

Crystal
Hell's Queen

Unknown said...

You have been linked pls do the same.

Thanks

Vic

http://bu.bulicio.us/bubulicious/extreme-viral-marketing-join-now/

Anonymous said...

Hello there fellow blogger,
I have a new site and ahve added a viral matrix and your url and link are featured under the tag-The Broken Bow.
I was hoping you would take a few minutes and add my url-http;//www.humabpost.com and tag-Huma B~ Post to your viral matrix.
If you are no longer participating or can’t post my tag and link for some reason please e-mail me, so that I won’t keep bugging you! If you aren’t going to add my link to your matrix, I will need to remove your link from my matrix.
I will be back in a few days to check the status of this matter! Thanks!
E-mail- BarrettLaurie@HumaBPost.com

NHL Rumour Report said...

Hey, I was wondering if you would want to trade links on the viral link matrix. My blog is http://pmmoney.blogspot.com, its title being ‘P Morrow’s Online Money’. If you could give me a link it would be appreciated. I’ve linked your site on my matrix already. Good luck with the site!
Peter