Best Analogy Of The Day

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

In my unending calling to tickle my analogical mind (aka Ben Casnocha), if not my blog readers', I've found the best analogy for today.

"The trouble with trophy wives is that they're high maintenance. They make you look like a real player: Rivals are impressed you bagged one, and boy do they look great on your arm. But a few years in and you begin to see that beauty is often skin deep."

Quoted from Bloggingstocks on its review regarding Ford selling its Jaguar and Land Rover.

6 comments:

Bobby Revell said...

That's a great analogy, the best I've seen today. Of course any man who thinks of his wife as a trophy is married to the wrong woman. I say that no woman should be thought of as a trophy. They are people:)

Novice Blogger said...

Right indeed my friend.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the analogy. Beauty is indeed skin deep. But then again, it sure fools a lot of people. After all, people don't say, "I liked her because she has a beautiful-looking spleen." But I wish they did. My spleen is gorgeous.

Hi, Dundee!

Novice Blogger said...

Or wish people would say that you have an attractive pineal gland!

Haha! I love your good sense of humor!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I know what you mean bro. Learned it the hard way. Tsk. But in the end - I'm a prized catch! hi hi hi

By the way bro, I just found an interesting post in my blog - you may want to check it out.

The link is at http://anitokid.blogspot.com/2007/06/anitokids-picks-for-top-10-emerging.html

Good luck, buddy!

AnitoKid at www.anitokid.blogspot.com

Novice Blogger said...

Thanks again anitokid! I left you a comment on your blog. :)