Nothing In Particular

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A few months ago, I discovered a blog of an ex-newspaper columnist admirable for his knack on delivering cheerful and witty sarcasm on himself. I suppose that he does so because he believes in the lighter side of life* such as rumored playboy mansion in the Philippines and free beers**. Which means, seriously speaking, that he sees an equally worthwhile moment in moments of perturbation such as encountering a digital disaster, or getting wet and stuck in a fast food because of a sudden downpour.

And apart from his incredible posts, I find his blog's header icon somewhat interesting.


I was led to believe that the icon was some kind of a thinking chair like the following perhaps.

I have to say that I'd be more comfortable in this one.


Anyway, click on the site's About page and you'll discover that the icon is actually a rough sketch of an Apple eMate 300.

* Derived from the AnitoKid.
** It was actually from here that I got an idea about beer blogging.


2 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

One of the rare moments that I am speechless - and with a smile to boot! Your writing style is, simply put, perfect! You have the gift of describing ideas in a not-so-ordinary sort-of-way! Absolutely loved the post! And I kid you not!

Novice Blogger said...

I'm flattered by your plethoric compliment, but thanks anitokid!