The Best Dinosaur Allegory of the Day

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Earlier, I posted about the anecdote of flying dinosaurs as represented by the modern-day Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Recently, I found another dinosaur allegory.

"Some believe that the largest dinosaurs, sauropods, were so big from head to tale that when they hurt their tale, it took them a few minutes to even realize they were injured."

The statement is an analogy about Ford rumored to be selling its Volvo. Should the Swedish brand be sold, Ford would only realize the deed and perhaps the hurt after some time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally don't like Ford so I wouldn't mind if they sold Volvo.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Volvo haiku:

It's built like a tank.
The safest car in the world.
But looks like a tank.


Tank or not - I want one! And i kid you not!

Novice Blogger said...

Michael: According to autoanalysts from bloggingstocks and autoobserver, it's not really advisable for Ford to sell Volvo since the brand is regarded as the competitive advantage of the company.

Anitokid: Here's my haiku for you.

One thing I noticed,
Anitokid is funny
When he's commenting.

Hehe.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Volvo brand - what brand?
The car that goes VaVaVoom?
I tell you, "Don't Sell"