Transformers: Optimus Prime Versions

Monday, July 16, 2007

For some unfortunate reason, I have not watched the Transformers yet. I have only read a couple of blogs about it. And it is almost all about Optimus Prime. Faye for instance is convinced that Optimus Prime is the most gorgeous robot. I'm fascinated though with the Autobot that bears my favorite color, the Bumblebee or the Goldbug.

Anyway, I believe that there are various versions of Optimus Prime. Here are some findings.

1. Mr. Potato Head Transformer, Optimash Prime

Found thru the Key of N.

2. The real life Optimus Prime

Found thru Gaya.

3. And the prototype Optimus Prime (perhaps!)

Found thru Gaya.

8 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Galing! Natawa ako! Autobots! Transform! And roll out!

Now, where's the Megatron take? Hmmmm.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

And may I just say, "Ang ganda naman ng layout ng site mo!" Congratulations on the new look, bro!

kegler747 said...

hehehe :) ang cute naman ni mr. potato head! I once gave a mr. potato head ala darth vader to my favorite godson. Maybe on his bday next month yung transformers mr. potato head naman :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! transformer talaga.

Novice Blogger said...

Anikid: Salamat. At balita ko magiging 3 columns na rin sa yo? Hehe.

Kegler: Oo nga naman. Magandang idea yan, na pangregalo ang potato head versions. :)

BrVince: Yep, mga 1920's siguro ganun si Optimus. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

That Mr. Potato Head transformer is fickin' sweet

Novice Blogger said...

I agree wtih you Ventrilo!

Anonymous said...

I haven't watch transformer the movie as well. but I watch the cartoon version long time ago.

That optimus primus potato head looks cool...lol.