Shopping Coupons

Monday, November 12, 2007

“You can get shoes for 85 cents at the bowling alley.”
- A Shopping Tip

Sometimes shopping, online or not, can be a demanding task. At times, you become indecisive, not really with shopping itself especially when you have a lot of resources. But difficulty in choosing what to buy is experienced when online shopping coupons, such as Old Navy and Dell, are involved.

Finding the best deals can be a grueling job. When you find one, you may even get to deal with the frustration of discovering that the coupon has already expired, or that it only works with the retailer's credit card. The technique however is to be persistent in searching. Never hesitate as well to try whatever coupon you have even when there is a disclaimer that "coupon cannot be combined with other offers". It may be a cheapskate but it can definitely save you a couple of bucks notably now that Christmas is near.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will check the website

Anonymous said...

Very nice and useful post :smile: . Thank you I wasn’t aware of much of these articles and blogs.

jamaine12 said...

Well,let's see if its truly help..^_^

Anonymous said...

I am going over the site to check the coupons. I really need some good coupons for next week. I have a lot of shopping coming on.

Anonymous said...

Whenever we go for a shopping we want to buy the things we like the most and if we get shopping coupons to buy our favorite thing them we are really happy. We always become happy when we get our favorite thing for free.

Anonymous said...

I have actually used Coupon Chief before. I also find good coupons at http://www.retailmenot.com and http://www.couponfetcher.com

Especially useful around birthdays for my kids and Christmas.

Get Your Ex Back said...

For making me aware about various shopping coupons I like that. Thanks fro doing that.