The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2007

Friday, July 20, 2007

In line with the Writing Project of the Digital Filipino, here is the list of blogs that I regard as influential to the reader and blogger in me.

1. Seth Godin - His marketing points are very direct and concise.

2. Anitokid Chronikos - It was the picture captions that fascinated me. With the captions, the world is seen at a different perspective. Like a thousand words, they convey more than what is illustrated by the pictures themselves.

3. OFW Life - His posts are always about the new things. One is simply thrilled by new discoveries.

4. Dilbert Blog - Aside from the posts being so humorous, they are also quite philosophical.

5. My Extra Dirty Mind - Creative imagination are the words for this blog.

6. Punditocracy - The blog provides a differentiated information about the cool things in life such as the iPhone, Google, product brands and more.

7. Gaya - This time the pictures themselves are cooler.

8. Kikong Kalikot - Formerly Shamanism, the blog is about light-to-the-soul posts with focus on music.

9. Beccary - I love the cyan lay-out.

10. Penniless Fat Guy - It is remarkable to meet a penniless fat guy with a blog. What more if he becomes the millionaire fat guy with a blog?

10 comments:

Janette Toral said...

Hello. I noticed that Beccary started before August 2006.

Thank you for joining!

Novice Blogger said...

I missed that part. I'm submitting nine blogs then.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Thanks bro! Much thanks! I hold you in high regard, you know that. And it is my honor to personally know the man behind the blog. Maraming salamat!

Lestat said...

thanks much for the nomination novice blogger I'm very much honoured and priveledged to be included in your list..

by the way, your blog id is intriguing heheh coz in my own perspective I see you as a high profile blogger :)..

cheer and regards.

Novice Blogger said...

Anitokid: You're welcome bro. The honor is mine.

Les: You're welcome as well. And it's overwhelming to know your perspective. But as the name tells everyone, I'm just a novice blogger. Hehe.

To both of you, stay well!

Anonymous said...

Nice list. I've been a follower of Seth's blog for a while but some of the others were new to me. Thanks for sharing.

Janette Toral said...

Thank you again for joining this writing project. Will check your site tonight for any final addition to your top 10 list.

Anonymous said...

Hi po! I see that you will be attending the Eyeball of the Emerging Influential Blogs of 2007 this Wednesday. Hope to see you there! Happy Blogging!

Novice Blogger said...

Cha: I'm with you regarding Seth Godin. He excellently presents new ideas.

Janette: It's good to be a part of your contest. I had fun exploring new great blogs. As to the list, i have nothing to add to it.

Karlo: I will definitely attend the event. And see you as well.

Unknown said...

superb list!

I'm trying to put together a list of the best of the best, more as a project which will allow me to learn from their style and content the main commonalities which "sell" a blog

would be interested to know what you think are the top/key elements to blog success?